Fastrac Return Policy
• Returns can be accepted on Standard items only.
• We cannot accept returns on ‘Made to Order’ or 'Bespoke' products due to the product being bespoke. This does not affect your statutory rights. (See below definition of these items)
• Any Returns need to be advised within 5 working days from delivery and can only be accepted if the product is in its original condition with the original packaging.
• We will arrange any returns the same way in which we arranged the original delivery using our home delivery company at a cost of £60. You can arrange your own return, however, you will be responsible for any damage incurred.
• Returns are subject to an inspection, repackaging and restocking fee of £60, so the amount which will be refunded will be the original payment less this £60 and also the £60 collection fee if applicable.
• We will only refund your money on the original method of payment and only once we have received the product back at Fastrac Profiles Ltd and we have inspected it to a satisfactory standard, will the refund take place.
• Any damages or shortages to the product will be reflected in the refund which we process.
• If the return is to be replaced with another product, we will require full payment for the new product, and process the returned item as above.
"Made to Order" or "Bespoke" Items
Products Made to Order or Bespoke cannot be cancelled amended or returned. Made to Order or Bespoke items include but not exclusive to thethe following – Roof Lanterns, Aluminium Sky Lights, Aluminium Bi-folding doors, Aluminium Sliding Patio Doors, Aluminium Windows & Doors, Roller Garage doors or any other product that is made to a specific size requested by the customer.
Fastrac will try to ensure that Made to Order products are completed and delivered within the estimated lead time advised at time of purchase. However, delays do occasionally arise due to production or shipping issues, out of our control. If a delay occurs, Fastrac will communicate to you, the customer as soon as the manufacturer confirms the new estimated delivery date or notifies of any production delays, however, this does not mean you have the right to cancel such an order if it is beyond the estimated time-frame.
We endeavour to provide the best Customer Service possible. Should anything go wrong, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. Please contact us on 0121 526 2139 or email