Alitherm Heritage provides the ideal solution for heritage applications such as listed building renovations and large scale replica-refurbishment projects where planning constraints are to be considered. Proving very popular right now as an alternative to Bifolding or Sliding doors and is something different to other door options available right now.
Alitherm Heritage profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Smarts Aluminium Crittall Double Door
Please note, Alitherm Heritage has been tested to PAS 24: 2016
Alitherm Heritage Window: Design Limitation and Performance
- Security tested to PAS 24:2016 (casement windows & fixed lights only)
- Weather tested to BS 6375 Part 1:2009
- British Standard Kitemark KM 81543
- British Standard Kitemark KM 81580
- Fixed windows,tilt turn, side hung or top hung open out casements
- Polyamide thermal break provides enhanced thermal performance
- Designed as a direct replacement for steel windows or doors
- Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester powder coat as standard
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware options
- Heritage and Art Deco hardware options